Artists, authors, musicians, and other creative people recognize that they must rigorously protect their creative works. If they do not, they take the risk that others will hijack or pirate their hard work, innovation, and creativity for financial gain. That is why a smart artist and businessperson will seek copyright registration of his or her works. Copyright infringement is rampant on the Internet. From photographers to musicians, authors to bloggers, every creative industry has experienced economic losses and a loss of goodwill because of Internet copyright infringement. We protect your photos, songs, books, blogs, and art from pirates that wish to steal your creative work by utilizing the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, the Berne Convention, and TRIPS.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act Issues every intellectual property lawyer must understand.
- Top Benefits of Filing a Copyright with the United States Copyright Office
- Copyright Infringement: The Fair Use Defense.
- DMCA Take Down Notice Issues: Protecting Publishers of Third Party Content from Copyright Liability.
- Copyright Infringement Threat Letters: Detail is Leverage
If someone has stolen your work, please contact an Internet copyright infringement attorney at 866.936.7447.